doogal.co.uk - Postcodes, maps and code
Welcome to my website. I'm Chris Bell (also known as Doogal, hence the domain name) and
I'm a developer specialising in .NET, PHP and Google Maps integration. This website started out as my personal website
but has morphed into a site covering UK postcodes, map tools and some bits of code.
Most popular content
1. London postcodes - a complete list of London postcodes grouped by district
2. A complete list of UK postcodes and their latitude/longitude
3. Random postcode generator
4. Generate a bunch of random UK addresses
5. Google Maps lat/long finder - find the latitude and longitude of locations by clicking on a map
6. Find the elevation of a route between two locations
7. Batch geocoding of addresses
8. Calculate driving, cycling or walking distances between many start locations and many end locations
9. Find a postcode - provide an address or postcode and find its location and nearby postcodes
10. Measure distances between two points
I also have a blog that doesn't get updated very often,
but does have information about updates here.
Latest blog posts
Except where otherwise stated, the source code on this site is available under a public domain license,
which means you can do what you like with it. I retain copyright to the other content on the site,
except for the content that has come from other sources and has its own copyright notice.